Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Mustache Implants

So I stumbled upon access to a scanner today which means two things:
1. I can scan that grocery list from yesterday.
2. I can finally show the world this amazing piece of literature I found
at work. Somebody cut it out of some sort of insurance guide (where they
list doctors available to you in your current plan, etc.).
It's for a hair transplant Doctor and well...I highlighted the
truly remarkable part of it for your benefit:



Yes, mustaches can be implanted! So fear no more, men with no facial hair
growing abilities! Your prayers have been answered! WTF? How does that
decision get made?

"Honey, there's something I need to talk to you about".
"Uhh, ok. What is it, Jim?"
"Well, it's...medical related"
"Oh, my God! What...what is it? Are you sick?"
"Well, not exactly. I just...I've made an important decision"
"Ok?"
"I've decided...to get a mustache"
"A...mustache?"
"Yes, I've lived with this grotesque body long enough. It's...not right"
"How are you going to pay for this?"
"Oh, don't worry...it's covered by insurance"
"Hooray!"

P.S-Oh, yeah..."the list"!

2 comments:

Colin said...

Hahahaha, oh man. "Dr. Goetz' skill and artistry"?! Awesome.

And you were right, the list is much much funnier in its original horrible penmanship.

willow said...

wow this list is amazing in its original format. much much funnier now.