Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Diddy and Oates Preview The Year in Music


Hello, Mr. Daddy.


Sup, nigg.


So I guess we're supposed to listen to some songs that promise to be really hot in 2009 and give our two cents.


Cool. Let's roll.


Lily Allen - The Fear


Man, what a catchy tune. I wish I wrote it.


Buy it, nigga.


Excuse me?


You wish you wrote that shit? Just buy it. I do it all the time.


You just buy them? You mean like on ITunes?


Nah, man. I own 'em.


Wait...are you the S. Combs that bought the rights to "Maneater"?


Let's move on.


Animal Collective - My Girls


I admire these guys. I mean, they are really trying to do something different with pop music.


These guys sound like faggots.


Hmmmm....well, I guess I suppose they do.


It's aight though.


This reminds me of the concept record Daryl and I were planning on making before we went bankrupt.


Were you guys faggots?


No.


Cool.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude that is awesome !! Super fun fun...

Do it more often!!

Colin said...

Where the hell did you find Diddy's 15 year old Glamour Shots?

Jason Ryan said...

diddyglamourshots.com