It's no secret that I have an aversion to all things British. I prefer the American version of "The Office", I only really like Monty Python on paper (I can't take the accents) and I can't stand 99% of British "comedies". Really, the only things from England I really like are Kate Winslet and Fish and Chips.
So imagine my surprise when I stumbled across a BBC series on Adult Swim called "Look Around You" and...here it comes...loved it.
It's essentially a fake science/health program but it's infused with a really bizarre sensibility which I love. It's on Adult Swim on a regular basis. Check it out.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
was like you. didn't like british comedy. then a "cool friend" made me a list of every show to watch. this was on it. as was garth marenghi's darkplace (START THERE), man to man with dean lerner, the mighty boosh, and this other one i didn't like who's title i didn't "get." i am wiser for it.
Post a Comment