Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A Grocery List I Found While Walking To the Library Today

I wish I could scan this because the handwriting adds a lot to its
absurdity but it's still pretty funny even in plain text. This is a
real grocery list I just found sitting on a bench and it made me LOL
(for reals even). The most obvious target for guffaws is the random
inclusion of such a specific and bizarrely ungrocery-like item like
Skittles but the real deal on here is "bb food". What is it?
Where does it come from? That is the real question:

garbanzo
tomatoes (2)
chicken
bb food
snacks for school
skittles

3 comments:

mjrjr said...

hella teen mom.

also what kind of chicken?! this truly leaves more questions than answers.

Colin said...

"bb food" possibilities:

Serious guess: baby food. 'bb' seems like reasonably logical shorthand for 'baby'.

Unserious guess: this person eats air rifle ammunition. It's not impossible. BELIEVE ME.

Jason Ryan said...

Yeah, baby food was my first thought too but it could also be "bbq food" but they forgot the "q". As my friend Molly said, this truly leaves more questions than answers.