
I don't understand the phenomenon of random words being inserted into
otherwise logical (but filthy) porn spam e-mail subject lines.
For example, from my spam folder:
From rsmith:
Subject: Dude shoving his love rod deep into this slut profit
Yeah, I'm with you. Some dude is totes shoving his "love rod"
(which I'm assuming means penis in this particular case) into
some slut he happened upon and then..."profit"? What happened, rsmith?
Is this a stream of consciousness kind of thing? Freudian slip?
Was it one of those things where he was listening to somebody in this
office talking about profit margins and he sort of got distracted
and typed it by mistake and hit send without thinking about it?
It seems like there would be some sort of proofreading involved
in these high-profile sleaze merchant enterprises? And if there
isn't...why in the hell not? In these fragile economic times with
nearly at 7% unemployment rate, let's give those millions of out
of work college grads with 2.5 GPA, a professed love of Milton
and a BA in English a job correcting and punching up spam e-mails.
Some say I am a cock-eyed optimist, some say I am misguided...but
you know who else they said that about? Jesus. Christ, you guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment