skip to main | skip to sidebar

FRIENDS OF JULIUS

THIS IS HOW WE DO IT

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The best commercial for a pawn shop....maybe ever?



From videogum
Posted by Jason Ryan
Labels: Friends of Julius, Pawn Shop Commercial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

WTF IS THIS SHIT?

Welcome to the official blog for the Seattle based comedy/film/video group Friends of Julius. Jason Ryan (writer/comedian) is the primary dude behind the group and therefore this blog is mostly his. We are extremely lazy but you can find some of our work on Vimeo and You Tube. Specific sketches and other assorted oddities are linked below.

Friends of Julius Sketches/Media

  • "Dibs" Music Video
  • 2 Chicks Making Out from Quetch-Co
  • Elliot J. Quetch: Trike Messenger
  • Jason Ryan's Dance Off Performance 2006
  • Mentos Commercial

Get With the Times, Son

  • ▼  2009 (137)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (20)
    • ►  April (24)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (31)
    • ▼  January (36)
      • WTF Blanket
      • An Idea I Just Had to Get Down Before I Forget It
      • Too Beautiful To Live
      • Things That Are Distracting Me From My Current Int...
      • The best commercial for a pawn shop....maybe ever?
      • Jason's Weekly Music Roundup
      • Kumail Nanjiani
      • Why even bother writing comedy or making sketches ...
      • Sad on so many levels...
      • The State Reunion
      • Sweet Sweet Justice
      • When I tell people I genuinely like R. Kelly's mus...
      • The Best/Worst Music Video Of All-Time?
      • Ironic Children
      • Another Installment of Awesome I Saw U's/Missed Co...
      • A Fictional Account of Doing Push-Ups on a Beach i...
      • The Oscars Are Retarded
      • The crying game
      • Good Clean Fun With Pastor Rick
      • Down the Wormhole
      • Jason's Weekly Musical Round-Up
      • I saw a man on the bus...
      • I had a dream last night...
      • you gotta read the labels, read the labels
      • The best thing...
      • So I almost signed up for a Twitter account today
      • So where's the sketch?
      • New Stella Short
      • Bands I'm Going to Start in 09
      • Welcome to the blogosphere, Lala
      • Fictional Account of Hanging Out With Marcia Gay H...
      • tim and eric and zach = good
      • The Best Headline
      • Poem/Tribute To Zooey Deschanel
      • Remember...
      • Resolutions*
  • ►  2008 (65)
    • ►  December (27)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (23)

I Like These People

  • Ain't no snob!
  • ALIEN
  • Beige
  • blog: tng
  • Bobby Farrington (OhGirlCo) on Twitter
  • Britney Spears Studies
  • DREAM BOAT online zine
  • emo+beer = busted career
  • Flotsam/Jetsam
  • frackistan.
  • HIPSTER RUNOFF
  • Indolent Magic (indolentmagictv) on Twitter
  • Jason Ryan (jasonryanfilms) on Twitter
  • Jiggle Face
  • men who look like old lesbians
  • Nobody's Perfect: Trader Joe's Products, Reviewed
  • NUG LIFE
  • OH GIRL CO: WHERE WE'RE GOING WE DON'T NEED EMOTIONS
  • People Who Insist on Talking to Me
  • REAL ADULT FEELINGS: AN OH GIRL PODCAST
  • Salvador Golly
  • Sam Rousso's Blog
  • Santa V Satan
  • Skunks and Artichokes
  • STREET BONERS and TV CARNAGE
  • Stuff That Insists On Being Looked At
  • The Heart Men
  • Too Beautiful To Live
  • Ugly (Is a Movie)
  • Worst Fucking Ideas
  • You Look Nice Today

Real Adult Feelings Podcast

Loading...

BuzzFeed


Via BuzzFeed