Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Sorry to do this...



I know there are a million of nerd ass hipster music blogs out there probably raving about this album already but I HAVE to take a moment to acknowledge how fucking astounding the upcoming Animal Collective album "Merriweather Post Pavilion" is. I just got my hands on a leak of it and it is quite possibly the best album I have ever heard in my life. Honest to blog, guys*.

If you doubt me, please listen to the studio version of "Summertime Clothes" and tell me it's not a perfect Animal Collective song beginning to end. I mean, hot fuck. Also, "My Girls" is flawless. Ok, I'll shut up and leave the blowjobs to Pitchfork but unless you are dumb or retarded you will buy this album when it comes out and love the shit out of it.

*-this is Oscar winning dialogue, dudes.

No comments: