Old guys looking at porn on the public computers.
It sounds like an urban myth but I assure you it's true. I'm at a public library right now and on my way to the bathroom I spotted no less than 2 middle aged men looking at hardcore pornography on the computers here.
Now, look, I'm no prude. I swing with the best of them. I like my porn stories ok but in a library? It just seems to go against the idea of a library. It's just a quiet and sterile environment with little kids picking out storytime books with their parents and old people reading old timey books with magnifying glasses. But at the same time...I don't believe in cenorship or telling people they can't look at dirty pictures. I'm no....some famous censor type person.
So I was thinking about this moral quandary and I came up with a solution/idea. Porn Libraries. They are just like normal libraries but all the books are erotica, the magazines are porn mags and the computers have filters on them so that you can't look at anything BUT porn. And it's all completely free. None of this quarter booth shit. It's a public service for lonely dudes. Who is with me? PORN LIBRARIES IN 09!
Friday, December 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment