I will be screening a totally not funny and artsy fartsy movie at a space called "Holy Mountain" on Friday. It's part of an event called "Indie Film Night" and features other work by Eric Ostrowski, Alexandra Roxo, Taryn Tomasello and music by Kamran Sadeghi, Algiers and Stress. Holy Mountain is on Eastlake and Republican. Show is $5 and starts at 9pm.
Right next door to Holy Mountain is the Lo-Fi Performance Gallery which will be featuring FOJ member Sam Rousso. He will be spinning records as part of Ruff Gemz. I know I will be migrating over after the Holy Mountain show to dance the night away. Fucking In the Streets is also "spinning".
Ironically, neither of these 2 things will be especially funny but when you talk to us imagine us being really fucking funny and then blur your eyes a bit so it looks like we are on the internet and it will approximate the feeling of what Friends of Julius will be like.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment