You: hat on at Sea-TacYou were standing right behind me in the TSA security line. I was with my ex-wife and my daughter, going to SF to tour USF. You were on the plane, many rows behind me. Wanted to get your number but it was too weird with my daughter there. I was feeling good vibes from you.
When: Monday, October 15, 2007
Where: Sea-Tac airport
I saw a: Woman
I am a: Man
pretty fullfigure waitrist works at sprits and billards bellvue - m4w - 37
Reply to: pers-462223581@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-10-28, 1:00PM PDT
you are a very beautiful woman i am to shy to say hello .i'm blk male dark with great smile. we lock eyes and you give me a nice look and a cutieful smile would like to chat with you. ple email me if this is you . oh this was friday the 26.
you were in a white sunvisor and short shorts with a white tanktop that was seethrough you wernt wearing a bra and you saw me staring we flirted for awhile about tossing salad can i toss yours?
When: Thursday, October 18, 2007
Where: water front
I saw a: Woman
I am a: Woman
~Doug~ We met at the Kid Rock Concert - w4m
Reply to: pers-469815426@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-11-05, 12:49PM PST
I enjoyed talking to you. Might you be interested in meeting for a drink sometime without four drunk firemen nearby?
sexy juggler - w4m - 24
Reply to: pers-494034818@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-11-30, 12:02AM PST
I don't even know if you are single but I am nursing a growing crush on you, you are an amazing juggler and really great with kids, I get distracted trying to focus on my skills when you're in the vicinity, and somehow I lose my ability to speak whenever I am around you.
Concert rendezvous
We met at the Evanescence concert. I helped you take pictures and hide your camera from security. You pulled my dick out of my pants with people all around us. Would love to see you again.
When: Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Where: Evanescence concert
I saw a: Woman
I am a: Man
Silverdale Safeway Porno DVD Mixup - w4m - 29
Reply to: pers-504741420@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-12-10, 9:25AM PST
I just rented "Wedding Crashers" from Safeway, but the DVD in the case was... well, something else entirely. But I watched it before my husband got home, and then I hid it from him. If you are into that sort of thing, I'm VERY interested. I have to be discreet, but I can't get it out of my mind. If you see this, PLEASE get back to me before Tuesday when I have to take the DVD back to Safeway.
Heading south on I-5
U hot blonde, big tits, pulled in front of me from the onramp. Pulled up close and you thought I was tailgating. How about you let me give you the finger too. Contact me if your not fat, I couldn't really tell. You:Woman Me:Man
When: Sunday, August 3, 2008
Where: I-5
I saw a: Woman
I am a: Man
Date posted: Sunday, August 10, 2008
No comments:
Post a Comment