So "Tales Of the U.S.S. Black Unicorn" is signed, sealed and delivered to the Stranger's Hump selection committee. Assuming they like it as much as we do it will be part of the Hump weekend October 24th and 25th at On The Boards. We might be counting our chickens before they are hatched but as our friend Paul put it "not only (do I think) you guys will get in, (I think) you'll win". Thanks, Paul.
There will probably also be a screening party sometime between now and then at a venue of our choosing. Stay tuned for that.
As far as coffee girl goes, slight progress has been made. I know her name and I've made her laugh several times. Now to grow some more hair, get a few inches taller and shift some leagues higher. That should be easy enough.
I came up with a new joke for her as well:
"Do you want to run away together and open up our own little coffee shop that's all R. Kelly themed and that also sells maternity clothes? We will call it "Just a Little Bump N' Grind".
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment