Thursday, April 9, 2009

Blog On Blog Love



My friend Molly from New York recently started up a blog with some friends to rate Trader Joe's products. Here are my reactions to this news, in the order in which they occured:

1. Oh, cool. That's a good idea. I will check this out later.
2. (whilst checking out) Ha. Molly's pretty funny. I will add this to my blog roll.
3. I should open a sushi bar with cutesy names for things like a "blog roll".
4. What exactly would be in a "blog roll"? Something kind of dumb and superficial?
5. It's a little bit of a bummer Molly didn't ask me to contribute to the Trader Joes blog. I go there everyday practically and I'm pretty fucking funny.
6. Oh, I got it. The "blog roll" would contain a different thing every week. A play on the notion of "flavor of the week".
7. Man, I can't even read this blog now just because I'm wishing I was asked to be a part of it.
8. Sushi sounds really good.
9. Alright, I'm being ridiculous. Let's just promote this blog and love it, you ego maniacal jerkoff.
10. Maybe I will start my own blog and hilariously review sushi.
11. I have the perfect list of contributors to the sushi blog: oh...well, me, of course. Um...also, myself. And...oh, yeah...this dude named I.
12. That'll show 'em.

http://traderjoesreviewed.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

mjrjr said...

FINE I GET IT. contribute to it please. i have never talked about tj's with you before so i assumed you were not as obsessed as i.